This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I came to ISU as am out of state transfer student in 2017. I was lucky enough to meet my best friend at DIS! Learning to navigate campus in my first year was very fun, and I still have fun walking with friends looking for design inspiration.
I collect postcards, love bees, and am immune to brain freezes.
- Better lighting on campus
- Gender neutral bathrooms increased
- Facilitate communication between faculty and students at COD
- Increase COD budget for things like adobe cloud and remote computer lab access
- Create a COD Constituency Council