Health and Wellness Committee
This committee is dedicated to providing applicable resources for all Iowa State student’s success in regard to health and wellness. The members of this committee work with other ISU departments and Student Government Committees to form a cohesive alliance with the goal of enhancing the overall student experience!
If you are interested in participating in the committee, please use the following link to apply via a qualtrics survey. We look forward to working with you!
Goals for this year:
- Support and promote current health and wellness initiatives on campus
- Foster a supportive community on campus and promote a safe and healthy campus
- Address current health and wellness issues on campus and collaborate with campus leaders
- Be a resource for students with questions or concerns about campus health and wellness
- Encourage powerful and passionate discussion surrounding health and wellness in the ISU community
What's going on?
Resources from the Director of Student Health and Wellness Student Action Plan Employee Action Plan Keep Community, Stay Informed, Be Well Handout – Student Keep
Statement from the Committee Chair:
“Health and Wellness is about providing for all parts of a student as a person. Iowa State has many great resources to support students’ physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. Make sure to spend time taking care of yourself and accessing resources if you need help. You can promote a healthy campus by encouraging yourself and other students to take charge of their lives and seek the support they need to be successful.”