2021-2022 Student Government Executive Cabinet Positions and Descriptions
Student Body President Elect, Julia Campbell, and Vice President Elect, Megan Decker are excited about your interest in the Student Government Executive Cabinet!
Members of Cabinet must be able to work independently and be passionate about improving the student experience at Iowa State. Applications for all positions are due at 11:59 pm on Friday, April 16th.
Required time commitments will be weekly Cabinet meetings at 8:00 PM on Sundays. Attendance at the Senate meetings on Wednesday evenings is not required, although it is strongly encouraged. Cabinet members may be assigned duties not listed in the descriptions below by the President and Vice-President.
If you plan on applying for multiple positions, please fill out one application.
The application form and descriptions for the following positions can be found here
- Finance Director
- Senior Director of Communications
- Director of Diversity and Inclusion
- Director of Sustainability
- Treasurer/Non-Profit Coordinator
- Director of Governmental Affairs
- Director of Affordability
- Director of Academic Affairs
- Director of Student Services
- Director of International Student Experience
- Director of Health & Wellness
- Director of Outreach
- Ex-Officio Ames City Council Student Liaison
- Director of Information Technology (IT) & Webmaster
Thank you again for your interest in Student Government! Additional questions about the application may be directed to:
President Elect, Julia Campbell | email@example.com
Vice-President Elect, Megan Decker | firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Government Adviser, Sophia Sarver | email@example.com